*Subject to the following terms and conditions:
1) Eligibility and Term: Eligibility to receive the Referral Fee of $1,000 is limited to a Buyer who previously executed a Contract of Sale with Mighty Buildings and shall be for one (1) year following execution of such Contract of Sale. Where multiple buyers have executed a Contract of Sale, all such buyers collectively shall be referred to as a Buyer and share the Referral Fee, if any.
2) Passive Referral: A Buyer may be eligible for the Referral Fee when the Buyer connects a new buyer or group of buyers ("Potential Customer") to Mighty Buildings by personal or written introduction, including by email. Buyer shall not actively represent a Potential Customer as a real estate or other agent or negotiate any terms with or on behalf of Mighty Buildings. The Referral Fee is not a commission.
3) License: Any use of Mighty Buildings promotional materials or trademarks, trade name, logo, and/or other identifiers ("Marks") is by revocable license only. Buyer is strictly prohibited from manipulating, altering, editing, or otherwise changing any of Mighty Buildings promotional materials or Marks and shall immediately cease all use on request of Mighty Buildings. Any misuse of Mighty Buildings promotional materials or Marks shall void Buyer's entitlement to the Referral Fee, if any.
4) No Employment or Agency: Buyer is completely independent of Mighty Buildings and shall never claim any employment or agency relationship by or with Mighty Buildings.
5) Accrual: Buyer shall earn the Referral Fee following a Passive Referral of a Customer who signs a new contract of sale with Mighty Buildings for one of Mighty Buildings' ADU or larger offerings, and following Customer's payment of a nonrefundable deposit securing the same. Following Mighty Buildings' reasonable verification, payment to Buyer will be made within thirty (30) days after Customer signs a contract of sale and pays the non-refundable deposit. Only one Referral Fee may be paid for any new Customer; where a Customer is Passively Referred by multiple individuals, Mighty Buildings reserves the right to pay the Referral Fee to the person it deems to have made the referral first.
6) Governing Law and Forum: California law shall govern all disputes, which shall be resolved in Small Claims court in San Francisco, California.